Cancer Support Community Greater Philadelphia’s 30th Anniversary Gala, presented by The Morgan Family, took place on Thursday, October 12, 2023, at The Suzanne Morgan Center at Ridgeland. This year’s honoree was Nicole Dresnin Schaeffer. CSCGP also honored several cancer survivors who have faced their cancer journey with strength, humor and a commitment to others. The Gala raises funds to underwrite the free psychosocial and educational services that CSCGP provides for people with cancer, along with their family members and friends. CSCGP also honored several cancer survivors who have faced their cancer journey with strength, humor and a commitment to others at the event.
4. Sheila Grubb, Iliana Strauss, Kathy Spagnola, Linda Dooney, Charlottte Suspenski and Maureen Lamb attended the event
7. Dave McKenna, Liz Braunewell and Carolyn McKenna
10. Marc Ginsbert, David Lipson, Wayne Bloch and Ben Dover
12. Family members Stephanie Cohn Schaeffer, Nicole Dresnin Schaeffer, Katie Adams Schaeffer, Adele Schaeffer and Julia and Lily Saul gathered for a photo
14. The CSCGP team gathered with honoree Nicole Dresnin Schaeffer and CEO Kelly Harris for a photo at the end of the evening