The 26th annual Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance featured marques of Pierce Arrow, Lincoln Continental Pre and Post War (1939-1948), Continental Mark II (1956 & 1957), Continental Mark III – V (1969 – 1979), HRG, and BMW 507 & Z8 Pairings. The featured motorcycle classes were Laverda and single-cylinder motorcycles. The Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance encompasses three days of activities beginning with the Friday evening Barbecue, followed by the always popular Bill O’Connell Memorial Road Rally through the scenic countryside of Chester County on Saturday morning, culminating in a catered lunch at Ristorante La Locanda. The Saturday evening Black Tie Gala is the prelude to the main event on Sunday, the Concours d’Elegance. The event also included MotorSport Park, providing local marque car clubs the opportunity to gather in an exclusive parking area close to the show field entrance on Sunday and The Shoppes at Radnor Hunt featured a variety of both automotive and non-automotive merchants and offers specialized shopping for Concours attendees.
2. Steve Midgett, Suzy Pratowski, Frank Donato and Vince Trabaglini enjoyed a day at this year’s Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance
5. Thorncroft Equestrian Center was the beneficiary. Thorncroft’s team, Deborah Hamilton-Blessing, Crissy Fiorani, Michaela Potrako, Tiffany Meyer, Jane Altman and Julie Hunt gathered for a photo at the event
6. Ava Darrin and friends were pictured at the event
7. Jesse Krupinski and Elizabeth Laughlin brought their children Josephine and Genevieve Krupinski to the event
8. Arch Claytor, Sophie Antoinet, George Aller, Jamie Bartholomew Aller, Lydia Aller, Warren Claytor and Ash Claytor loved the mini cars section!
10. Elianna Ercole sat it out during a photo op with her parents Katie and Damian Ercole and sisters, Charley and Vivian!
11. Mia and Paul Bloomfield, Suzy Patrowski and Zach Hurst shared a moment with the 1960 Fiat Jolly!
13. Photographer Maggie Corcoran and her daughter Katelyn enjoyed the day at Concours
15. Nick Lavela and Danny Guerra loved the motor cycle entries
16. Lauren Steinbeck, Lauren Jendrasiak, Ted Dougherty and Bob Bush said hello to Mike Tillson