The Philadelphia Show honorary chair hosts sponsor party
The Philadelphia Show is known for exceptional quality and integrity. Over forty of our nation’s most outstanding antique dealers and fine art galleries exhibit the best selections in antiques. fine art, Americana, period furniture, folk art, ceramics, porcelain, silver, jewelry, textiles and decorative arts. On Wednesday evening, April 19, 2023, sponsors, committee members and guests gathered at Anne and Matt Hamilton’s home to celebrate the upcoming event which will take place on the East Terrace of the museum. ‘Faces in the Crowd’ will open with a preview party on Thursday, April 27. A ticketed opening with a series of antiques-related eveents will follow during its run. Diana Bittel and Ron and Ellen Caplan shared a moment with Honorary Chair Anne Hamilton on the terrace before guests arrived to preview the Philadelphia Show. Ellen Caplan is the Show Chair.
2. Frances Suda and her mother Sasha Suda said hello to Julia and David Fleisher. Sasha Suda is The Philadelphia Museum of Art’s new director and CEO
4.Tom Johnson and Frederick LaValley
5. Richard Green, Amy Klumpp, Ron and Ellen Caplan and Nicole Cashman and Nigel Richards
7. Steve Kamp, Kathy Foster, Jim Alexandre and Karen Nagel
8. Dunham Churchill, Lynda Kain, Grace Fitts and Susie Saunders
12. Anne Hamilton, Hannah Henderson, Sasha Suda, Ellen Caplan, Huntley Platt and Leslie Anne Miller gathered for a photo at the event.
13.Teresa Fink, Stephen Varenhorst, Dan Wheeler and Ron Caplan
17. Kristine Christenson, Barbara Podell, Mark Singer and Liddy Lindsay