Amada opens in Radnor
1. James Beard Award Winning Iron Chef Jose Garces invited media and VIP guests to celebrate the grand opening of his iconic restaurant Amada, located at 555 E. Lancaster Avenue, Radnor, PA 19087. Named after his grandmother who ignited Garces’ love for the kitchen at a young age, Amada was Garces’ first solo venture, which won him the James Beard Award for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic. Now, 15 years later, Garces brings Amada to the Philadelphia suburbs. Ballard Brands’ Paul and Steven Ballard, David Maser, and Scott Ballard celebrated Amada’s opening with Chef Jose Garces
3. Peter and Celeste Madden congratulated Chef Garces on opening the new Amada
4. Sarah Akmavan, Madison Leonard, Lizzy Friedman and Julia Ostrovsky attended Amada’s opening night
8. The gangs all here!! Whitney Ullman, Nicole Klein, Nina Castillo, Angie Eileen, Jen Su, Jennifer Lynn Robinson and Afea Tucker had a “blast” at Amada’s opening event!
9. Jose and Jill Garces paused for a photo with Michael and Angela Gray
10. Peg DeGrassa, Pat Mullen and Marguerite DeGrassa attended the event