1. The 20th Annual Jefferson Gala took place on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The Jefferson Gala is a chance to celebrate Jefferson’s recent advancements in healthcare, education, and discovery. Jim and Nancy Baxter were recognized with the Award of Merit and Dr. Nathaniel R. Evans III with the Achievement Award in Medicine. At this annual gathering, we also recognize our outstanding friends—successful thought leaders, change agents, and philanthropists who are transforming the medical world. The event began with a cocktail reception followed by dinner and a program. Mark Nicoletti and his daughter Megan were pictured with Shannon and Joseph G. Cacchione M.D. Dr. Cacchione is the new CEO of Jefferson Health and Thomas Jefferson University
4. Carol Nistad, honorees Jim and Nancy Baxter, Linda Scheffler and Richard and Melissa Warner
5. Lynne and Harold Honickman, Sister Mary Scullion and Sharon Gregorio
6. The Nathaniel Evans family. Dr. Nathaniel R. Evans III received the Achievement Award in Medicine.
7. Deniz Turker, Rodrigo Lerda, Olugbenga T. Okusanya M.D. and Marisa Moreta