1. On Saturday, December 3, 2022 Children’s Crisis Treatment Center’s Board of Directors, along with Honorees Felecia and Jeffery Weiss and Janet, Buz and Matt Teacher celebrated 50 years of their vital mission to help children renew their sense of hope for a brighter future. Since their start in the basement of the Franklin Institute, CCTC has been passionately dedicated to helping children and their families heal from traumatic experiences, and to renewing their sense of hope in a brighter future.The event took place at the Bellevue Hotel in Philadelphia. CCTC’s Anniversary Gala honored the agency’s 50 years of providing high-quality mental and behavioral health services to children and their families living in the Philadelphia region who have experience the impact of child abuse, neglect, traumatic events, and other challenges to childhood development. Currently, CCTC serves over 3,500 children and their families each
year through its center, school, and community-based programs. CCTC President Emeritus Felicia Weiss, Matt, Buz and Janet Teacher were honored during the gala event.
3. Greg and Rebecca Segall and John and Pamela Berman
5. Gabe Caruso, Robin Tarzia, Terry Merkle and Ginny and Jim Doerr
8. Kent Gushner, Greg Seitter, Jacqueline Kaplan, Andrew Gushner and Missy Dietz attended the event
11. Greg Seitter, Maya and Brad Pirok, Cara and Scott Fudemberg and Regan and David Rose
12. Carli Glen, Micah Jonas, Hadessa Abraham and Jeannette Rivera