1. On Sunday, November 20, 2022 St. Edmond’s Auxiliary members, their husbands and guests attended a Wine & Cheese party to launch St. Edmond’s Cup Day Appeal. The event took place at Neal and Sharon Bozentka’s Newtown Square home. For more than 100 years St. Edmond’s Home has served children with severe and profound intellectual and physical disabilities. They provide an exceptional continuum of care for the children. The original home, under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, was at 4th Street and Haverford Avenue. In 1956 the Home moved to Roberts Road in Rosemont. Neal and Sharon Bozentka joined St. Edmond’s Auxiliary president Carolyn Slota and Glenn Price in a photo opportunity during the event.
2. Art and Ann Renee Bell, Linda Fullem and Anne Bonner paused for a photo at the event
4. Co-chairs Maureen Powers and Stacia Halfpenny and their husbands Joseph Powers and Bernie Halfpenny paused for a photo at the event
5. Phyllis and Bob Hart chatted with John Figge
6. Carolyn Slota joined Cindy Miller, Eustace Wolfington, Chris Fisher and Chris Ostrander
9. Anne Barker, Chere Onofrio, Lisa Figge and Stephanie McGrath
10. Teresa and Richard O’Flynn and Carolyn Slota and Glenn Price
12. Betsy Kane, Dr. Brian Murphy and his wife Maggie, Julie Bolger, Marti Rodgers and Helen Kane