Porsche Conshocken hosts Cradles to Crayons GNO benefit at their showroom
1. An ultimate Girls’ Night Out with Porsche at Porsche Conshohocken, 1312 Ridge Pike, Conshohocken took place on Thursday, November 17, 2022. The event featured fabulous apparel, accessories, and beauty vendors as well as informal modeling by Van Cleve Bridal and Evening Wear! The event benefited Cradles to Crayons! Cradles to Crayons is a non-profit organization that provides resources such as school supplies and clothing to homeless and low-income children. Guests were asked to bring unwrapped new clothing, shoes or a hygiene item for a child newborn to age 12 to be placed in the back of a 2023 Cayenne. The goal of the evening was to fill the vehicle with items for Cradles to Crayons® which believes that all children should have what they need at home, at school, and
at play. For each donation made the donor received a raffle ticket with the chance to win a $200 gift certificate to Van Cleve Bridal and Eveningwear and a gift certificate to Autograph Brasserie. Porsche Leadership team members Cameron Spadaro, Bob Pandora, Teri Murphy and Bruce Hendrixson gathered at the step and repeat for a photo during the Cradles to Crayons benefit event in their showroom
2. Molly Boyd and Bryanna Ganan represented the beneficiary Cradles to Crayons
3. Karon Woodland, Zoltan Hall, Sandra Yodesky and Skylar Volz “danced” their way through the Porsche showroom wearing gorgeous Van Cleve Eveningwear outfits !
5. PR guru Mindie Barnett paused for a photo with Afea Tucker, Jaimi Blackburn and Kelly Cole
7. Embellish founder Marcia Williams (second right) brought her makeup products to the event. Jami Rivero, Nina Castillo, Jaimi Blackburn and Jennifer Lynn Robinson picked out their favorite makeup item!