1. The marriage of Sofia Rose Schena and Ryan Maxwell O’Neill began with the wedding ceremony at St. Thomas of Villanova Church. The wedding ceremony was followed by a wonderful celebration at the Wayne home of the Bride’s father. The upbeat garden party reception was replete with a celebrity chef, Ginevra Antonini, flown in especially for the occasion and Dominic Savino’s catering company, Drexelbrook Caterers, supported Ginevra’s menu. The Eddie Bruce Orchestra brought their live music sound to the event much to the enjoyment of all the guests. The following is a pictorial of the evening! Debbie and John DeFazio, Beth Mitchell and Jennifer Marinucci chatted with the Bride’s father Bob Schena as they await the arrival of the newly-weds
5. Eustace and Susanne Mita and Brian and Miriam O’Neill
7. This lovely foursome from Arizona sported wonderful golden tans!
10. Soren Bjornson, Lily Doyle and Maya and Sonja Bjornson
13. Brian O’Neill Jr., Jennifer O’Neill, Bill O’Neill and Miriam O’Neill
14. Girls having fun!
15. Father Bill Gabriel of St. Thomas of Villanova, Gabriel and Tim Quinn and their guest enjoyed the reception
19. Bobby Schena Jr. and guests having a great time on the dance floor
20. Teresa Delcampo, Liz Gyrus, Lisa Hallowell and Valerie Estrada
22. Father of the Bride Bob Schena introducing the bride and groom
23. Bob Schena thanked the Eddie Bruce Orchestra for their great sound