1. A gala in honor of Phillip D. Robinson FACHE, president of Lankenau Medical Center, took place on Saturday, September 24 at the Philadelphia Country Club. The Gala, presented by the John B. Deaver Auxiliary of the Women’s Board of Lankenau Medical Center, honored Phil who was for 12 years president of Lankenau Medical Center. He will now retire to his ranch in Texas and begin a part-time teaching position in the spring at his alma mater, Texas A&M. Gala proceeds will benefit the Lankenau Institute to Improve Cardiovascular Access. Gala attendees gathered for a photo with the honoree.
2. Fran Cusick, Anne Becker, Joan Hindin and Kathy O’Doherty
3. Phil Robinson, John Robinson and Anne and Richard Frankel
6. Barbara Wedsmith, Deb Lynch and her husband Jack Lynch, President and CEO OF Main Line Health, and Cassidy Shevar paused for a photo during the event
7. Family members Jolie Robinson, John and Laura Robinson, Pamela Martin, Steve and Jessy Robinson
8. Guests enjoyed a lovely night on the Terrace during the gala event
9. Barbara Hauptfuhrer (second left) and Joan Hindin (right) chatted with guests during the reception at Philadelphia Country Club
10. Barbara Hauptfuhrer, Jerry and Raye Johnson and Pat Nogar paused for a photo during the event