The officials and judges discussed the vehicles on display on the Radnor Hunt grounds during this year’s 25th anniversary event. The show gates opened at 9:00 AM and the award ceremonies concluded at 4:00 PM.
On Sunday, September 11, 2022, The 25th Annual Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance returned to the grounds of Radnor Hunt. Each year, the Concours d’Elegance event, an invitation-only show, has a featured marque, a vehicle type or coachbuilder and a motorcycle make. This year, the featured automotive classes for 2022 were Cadillac, cars from the Derham Body Company, Porsche 4 Cylinder 4 Cam Cars, Cars of Honoree Chuck Cantwell and a Ferrari 75th Anniversary Display. The featured motorcycles classes were BSA and Motorcycles Made In America.Event proceeds benefit Thorncroft Equestrian Center.
2. Mac Morgan, Mike Murphy, Steven Midgett and Scott Featherman enjoyed a day at the 2022 Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance
3. Matt and Erinn Wiley and their daughter Merritt loved the look of the latest Range Rover automobile on display at the 2022 Radnor Hunt’s Concours d’Elegance
4. Peter Berenmann and Anita Petito liked the “fins” on this automobile!
5. Melissa Reimel and friends paused for a photo
6. Thorncroft’s Mikaela Petrako, Tiffany Meyer and Tina Borns-Sayles handed out literature about Thorncroft Equestrian Center during the event.
8. John Goodman, Virginia Funk and their son William paused for a photo with Radnor Hunt General Manager Doug Hill
12. Keith McClennan, Gary Silvi, Ken Leith, Lori Gehret and Marcus Maffei
15. Craig Kondravi, Lauren Jendrasiak and Ted Dougherty paused for a photo with Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance Chairman Mike Tillson (second left)