Chef Garces opens Buena Ondo in Radnor with a Red Ribbon (burrito) Cutting
The Garces Team prepared the giant 5-6-foot-long burrito that was used as the red-ribbon for the Buena Ondo official opening !
On Tuesday Sept 27, 2022, James Beard award-winner and Iron Chef Jose Garces celebrated the grand opening of Buena Onda, a Baja-inspired taqueria, at 226 North Radnor-Chester Road Radnor PA 19087. Chef Garces was joined by Pennsylvania State Senator Amanda Cappelletti, who represents the 17th Senatorial District in Montgomery and Delaware Counties and Main Line Chamber of Commerce Director of Member Services, Xenia Scott. They joined Chef Garces as he cut the giant 5-6 foot-long burrito to celebrate the official Buena Ondo opening! As part of the celebration, guests at this and the existing Rittenhouse and Fairmount locations enjoyed
free chips and salsa all day.
1. Pennsylvania State Senator Amanda Cappelletti, and Main Line Chamber of Commerce Director of Member Services, Xenia Scott applaud Chef Garces as he cuts the burrito to signify Buena Ondo’s official opening
2. Chef Garces, Pennsylvania State Senator Amanda Cappelletti and Main Line Chamber of Commerce Director of Member Services, Xenia Scott accept the applause from the crowd witnessing who shared in the opening event
3. Xenia Scott thanks Chef Garces for piece of burrito which she ate for her lunch!
4. Michelle Leonard, Steven Taytelbaum and Katie Kohler enjoyed a delicious lunch at Buena Ondo
5. Chef Garces and his team paused for a photo with the burrito during the opening ceremony!
6. Signage for all to observe!
7. Buena Ondo’s fresh interior has a brand-new vibe!