1. The Devon Horse Show is the oldest and largest outdoor multi-breed competition in the United States and draws in top competitors from around the world. With the grandeur of Philadelphia’s historic Main Line as its backdrop, the show continues to reflect the local traditions and lifestyles of the community. The Devon Country Fair, run by more than 2,000 volunteers, offers a variety of boutique shops in miniature cottages, amusement rides and games for kids, multiple dining options, and special entertainment events. The 2022 Devon Horse Show and Country Fair continues through June 5 and proceeds support Bryn Mawr Hospital. Committee members and hat contest judges Milliner Zoya Egan, Jeff Deblin, Ashley Meyers, Sponsor Dr. Janine Darby, Caroline O’Halloran, George Brescia and 6ABC Meteorologist Adam Joseph gathered for a photo before the judging began.
2. Dr. Janine Darby, Leslie Padilla, Nicole Klein and Erica McDonald
3. Country Fair-chairs Kathy Moore and Gail McCarthy paused for a photo with Devon Horse Show Chairman and CEO Wayne Grafton
7. Karen Ebbert, David Alexander Jenkins and Susan Jablokov
8. Kristin Ciccarelli, Julie Desjardins, Sharma Briggs, Gretchen Regan and Susan Huey
11. Evie Romanoff, Kate Malloy and Karen Cox
12. Melissa Jacobs, Diane Oliva, Nicole Klein, Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Tara Behan and Erica McDonald
15. Linda Pyles, Marie McCloskey, Joy Mossholder Sporn, Kailey McCloskey, Karen Mirabelli and Brenda Conklin
16. Young Devonaire Committee members and friends gathered with Devon Country Fair Executive Committee member Darlene DiGorio to serve refreshments throughout the Ladies Day event! They included Jessica Miller, Deanna Riley, Joseph Hudak, Paige Tyler and Young Devonaire Committee chair Timothy Zupko.
19. Young Devonaires Committee members Joseph Hudak, Jessa Kinney, Lauren Steinbeck and Timothy Zupko helped with the luncheon held at the Devon Club.
21. Virginia Funk, Pam Bastings, David Alexander Jenkins, Livia Klaus and Susan Jablokov
22. Winners and judges all! Dr. Janine Darby, Kathleen Kenneally, Caroline O’Halloran, Kate Malloy, Evie Romanova and Zoya Egan gathered for a photo at the end of the day!