1. Main Line School Night presented “Better Together: An Evening with Todd Carmichael & Lauren Hart” on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, at The Inn at Villanova University. Seldom appearing on stage together, this was a not-to-be-missed Q&A discussion with adventurer, TV personality, author, inventor, and entrepreneur Todd Carmichael (La Colombe, Loftiwater) and his wife, nationally-renowned recording artist, TV host, cancer survivor, and Flyers’ anthemist Lauren Hart. The event, a benefit for Main Line School Night, was led by Caroline O’Halloran, editor-in-chief of SAVVY Main Line, and included a lively, freewheeling conversation with two Philadelphia icons as they opened up about their lives as entrepreneurs, philanthropists, artists, and world travelers.
They discussed their latest ventures and the causes they champion as they raise their four children adopted from Ethiopia. Questions from the audience were encouraged. Aaron Greenfield and his mother, MLSN Executive Director Wendy Greenfeld (left and right) paused for a photo with Lauren Hart and Todd Carmichael during the reception
2. Savvy’s Kathy Stevens and Caroline O’Halloran paused for a photo with sponsor , Michael Smyth, and publicist Leslie Padilla
5. Madison Murphy, Kara O’Halloran, Barbara Bigford and Kathy Stevens
6. MLSN board members Wendy Greenfeld, Jeff and Sharon Edwards and Jane Rutman, chatted with Lauren Hart (center) at the reception
9. Brian and Mona Kirby, Rosemary and Rick Browne and Jay Fitzpatrick were pictured during the reception
10. Ron and Krista Madey, Carole Felton and Rich O’Halloran