1. The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club’s networking luncheon took place on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. This month’s
luncheon featured a presentation by Clayton (Mitch) Mitchell who serves as Senior Vice President, Real Estate and Facilities for
Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health. At Jefferson, “Mitch” provides the leadership skills needed to implement Jefferson’s
five-year Master Facility Plan (MFP). This includes chairing the Master Facilities Planning committee, which continuously monitors
space assignments, allocations, and MFP projects and requests to ensure they align with their academic and clinical strategic
initiatives. Mr. Mitchell spoke about his work to the crowd attending the luncheon. U.L.R.E. members Edward Turzinski, Bill Lloyd,
Stephanie Turzanski, John Finley and Paul Becker gathered for a photo with Mitch Mitchell (center) following the Q&A session with the
2. Carmine Rego Jr., Suzy Pratowski, Ryan Barbacane, Sophia Patrone, Nicole Klein and Alex Luboff gathered for a photo before the luncheon.
3. Dennis Ryan chatted with Bud Evans and Janet Tirado.
4. Christina Henck, Andrea Desy Edrei and Jessica Figueroa.
6. Bill Lloyd, Lawrence Gariano, John Finley and Marc Franzoni.
7. Ali Volpe, Veronica Blum, Alex Snyder and Rosano Anchondo.
9.Jamie Weiner, Kevin Cafferky, Connell McConeghy and Jay Mallon.
10. Jay Joyce, Clayton (Mitch) Mitchell and Doug Williams.
13. Ali Volpe, Janelle Peyton, Veronica Blum, Bill Lloyd, Kristin Daly and Suzy Pratowski.