1. Our Closet ”Fashion for All” reception followed by a fashion show took place on Tuesday, November 15, 2021 at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia. Guests enjoyed a seated luncheon while enjoying a fabulous fashion show organized by the Neiman Marcus team. Our Closet is a volunteer-driven organization that provides clothing to vulnerable Philadelphians and their families free of charge. Their goal is to meet a basic need for their shoppers so they can better focus on handling other stresses in their lives, such as securing a steady source of income or finding permanent housing solutions with confidence. Our Closet – Powered by JFCS is a program of Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Greater Philadelphia. Paula Goldstein, Jill Aschkenazy, Nora Sarkahian, Vernita Dorset West, Eric Springer and Pia Eisenberg paused at the step-and-repeat for a photo during the reception.
5. Ellen Satinsky, Amy Margulies, Phyllis Sudman and Jamie Joffe.
8. Paula London, Carole Segal, Ruth Eckelman and Patti Blum.
9. Susan Daren-Pearson, Ami Lonner, Cari Lasdon, Debbie Bluestein and Lecia Markowitz.
12. Kara Caplan, Dara Tye Goldstein, Jaime Zuckerman, Margot Bloom and Ariann Bernstein.
14. Stacey Pearlman, Leslee Schneider, co-chair Margot Bloom, Cara Fudemberg, Rebecca Kirshner and Lauren Lipowicz.