Artist and host Susan Reiser (second left) paused for a photo with Lauren Campbell, Fiona Riley and Pam Riley.
Susan Reiser known as Cloud Nine Painter, is a contemporary artist living in Malvern, PA. Susan paints with acrylic, oils, resin and gold leaf—exemplifying her self-taught technique of conveying a sense of peace and calm that resonates with the natural world. Cloud Nine Studio, located on the artist’s farm, is where you can find her painting en plein air by the pond and surrounding fields every day! The Cloud Nine Painter is committed to giving back to the community—Susan believes in sharing her success with charities that hold meaning to her. The artist contributes a portion of her proceeds annually to philanthropic organizations, such as Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia via her annual solo exhibition, PAINT IT FORWARD and Fight On Makenna Foundation, both of which raise money for pediatric leukemia research. A PAINT IT FORWARD reception and sale took place at Susan’s home on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
2. Susan Reiser and Liz Simpson.
3. Royce Ryan and Beth Campbell.
5. Bill and Sophie Stedman, Jack Negrey and Paige Dahlhausen.
6. Bill and Alexis Leckey and Ali and Chris Randall.
7. Monica Whitcome and Laura Reed.
9. Band members Ryan Tennis and Joseph Keim entertained the crowd during the event. They paused for a photo with Jack Negrey (center).
10. Chris Samaras and Ted Boyle.
15. Drew and Annalisa Haney.
17. Whitney and Mary Beth Baldwin and Celeste and Brett Dunlap.
18. Kristen Henderson and Susan Reiser.
20. Blake Gonzalez and Stephanie Diaz brought little Matthew to the event. Diana Utima joined them in a photo op,