1. On Friday, November 5, 2021 Bringing Hope Home hosted a fundraiser at Drexelbrook. The event featured shopping, networking, dinner and a fashion show. Bringing Hope Home® is a non-profit organization that provides Unexpected Amazingness® to local Families with cancer through financial and emotional support. Through our Light of Hope Family Grant, they offer a one-time grant to pay essential household bills for Families with cancer. Joe and Mary Ann Murphy and Larry and Melinda Yukovic joined Joan Rivers impersonator at the step-and-repeat.
2. Kelly Jorgensen, Morgan Krakschuk, Barb Heffernan and Christie Dees.
3. Lisa Williams, Kim Fetterman, and Ella Bella founder Michelle Goglia also paused for a photo with the Joan Rivers impersonator.
4. Kim Fetterman and Lisa Williams
6. Christine and Abby Maguire and Olivia Griesser.
8. Linda and Dennis Zatlin of ARG chatted with MC, Bob Kelly of FOX 29 (center).
9. Carolyn Davis, Jessica Heller, Stephanie Boyd, Mary T., and Kelly Haye.
10. Vera Barnard, Judy Swahl and Joanne Hassis.
12. Stylists from The Nordstrom Group attended the event.
13. Helen Dungan, Nicole Torrey, Jeff Devlin, Janelle Burdett and Laura Rotelli.
15. Laura Blanche, Suzy Pratowski, Missy Dannehower, Nancy Chiaranton and Abby Hiser.
16. Mark Beyerle, Bill Egan and Rob Neddoff of Specialty USA.
18. The Giacomucci and Campbell families paused for a photo.
19. Christa and Adam Smith, Miriam Isenberg and Danielle and Ed Davis.
21. Kristen Dewan, Linda Zatlin, Rina Matokonis and Colleen Donelli.
23. Billy Swahl, Vera Barnard, Melanie DiScala, Maria and Sal Frazini, Bill Swahl and Chad Gaudino.