Valley Forge Park Alliance hosts a ‘Grand Night for the Grand Parade’ at the Philander Chase Knox Estate
The Valley Forge Park Alliance hosted a fundraiser on Thursday, October 14, 2021. A ”Grand Night for the Grand Parade” with special guests, Superintendent of VFNHP, Rose Fennell and General George Washington took place at the Philander Chase Knox Estate at Valley Forge National Historical Park. General George Washington and Jeff Devlin of DIY channel’s Stone House Revival were the guests of honor. The night featured a lively discussion with General George Washington about “Leadership”. The event also included several live auction items and kicked off VFPA’S Capital Campaign. The Valley Forge Park Alliance has partnered with Valley Forge National Historical Park and the National Park Service to restore and reuse a historical building in Valley Forge National Historical Park. Special guests Superintendent Rose Fennell and Dean Malissa (as General George Washington) paused for a photo with Park Ranger Adam Gresek. The Valley Forge Park Alliance is excited to announce that Adam Gresek will be coming aboard as the Park’s new Chief of Interpretation and Education.
3. Park Ranger Patrick Madden, Justin Clement and Tracey and Brian Siskin paused for a photo during the cocktail reception.
5. Bill Nessler and Sherrin Baky-Nessler were serenaded by ”Ted the Fiddler”
6. Larry Eckert, Tony Goreski and Dennis Dailey.
10. Alex and Derek McAvoy, Meridith Coyle and Steve Triacanna.
11. Paul and Priscilla Connelly and Chris and Meg Veno.
12. Joe and Margo McGinley, Louis Londrillo, Tom McKay, Dianne Harris and Kathy Mayer.
17. Peter Adams, Stan Sarnocinski, Maria Bomersbach, Fr. Tommy Thompson and John Wallace.
18. Molly Duffy, Executive Director of Valley Forge Park Alliance, enjoyed listening to the program with Bruce Hauptfuhrer and Conni McDonnell.
19. Kirsten Tallman, Caryn Taylor-Lucia, Lisa Karl and Megan Tomlinson.