Black Label Keller Williams Luxury Real Estate Company hosts “Project Ruffway” at the Ritz Carlton Residences
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 the Black Label Keller Williams Luxury Real Estate Company hosted “Project Ruffway,” a fashion show
featuring local celebrities walking the “ruffway” accompanied by adoptable pups from the Pennsylvania SPCA. The event, slated for
Wednesday, October 20th from 5:30-8:30pm, featured special guest emcee Mike Jerrick, of FOX 29 “Good Day Philadelphia” as co-host and
took place on the 46th floor Penthouse space at The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton.The doors opened at 5:30pm and the doggie fashion
show began at 7 pm. John Bolaris and Andrea Desy Edrei kicked off the evening in front of the Project Ruffway banner.
2. Gaurav Gambhir and Joe Caruso joined event MC Mike Jerrick of FOX29 at the event.
3. Councilman Allan Domb said hello to Anna Perconate’s “Boy” and Madison Fairhurst’s “Drake”.
4. Peter Edwardson, Maureen Reynolds and Laurent LeSur.
5. Conni McDonnell paused for a photo with David Alexander Jones, Hacina Saadi Gaston and Charles Ferraro.
6. Samantha Engler, Momin Sheikh, Haley Zelliff and Jennifer Ashley.
10. Chris Topolewski, Vanessa Pasquez, Allie De Marco and Mark Nicoletti.
12. Alan Atlas Hilda Bacon Gary Battaglia Leah Atlas and Jeff Pinkus
13. Jennifer Rhee, Paul Coletti and Michael and Robin Swerdloff.
18. Meredith McGrath and Jeff Kellmer.
20. Billy Walsh and Megan Nicoletti and her Dad, Mark Nicoletti.