1. The Women’s Auxiliary of St. Edmond’s Home held its annual luncheon and meeting on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at the Philadelphia Country Club in Gladwyne. During the meeting, the ladies introduced its new members and discussed upcoming appeals and events. For more than 100 years St. Edmond’s Home has served children with severe and profound intellectual and physical disabilities. They provide an exceptional continuum of care for the children. The original home was at 4th Street and Haverford Avenue under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. In 1956 the Home moved to Roberts Road in Rosemont. Women’s Auxiliary officers Phyllis Hart, Robin Conicella, Women’s Auxiliary President Carolyn Slota and St. Edmond’s Home for Children Administrator Denise Clofine, paused for a photo during the meeting.
2. Karen Beckett, Monica Lawrence and Cindy Miller were inducted as new members.
3. Maureen Powers, Kathie Moser, Stacia Halfpenny, Lisa Figge and Maggie Murphy attended the luncheon.
4. Angela Kania, Liz Finley, Mary Packer, Teresa O’Flynn, Helen Kane and Mary Ann Bond gathered for a photo.
5. Megan White, Denise Moran, Chris Ostrander and Dana Matkovic were pictured at the event.