1. Bringing Hope Home hosted its 2nd Annual Great Gals Brunch on Sunday, September 19, 2021 at Springfield Country Club. The event featured shopping, networking and a buffet brunch. There were several speakers including the Keynote Speaker, Tracy Davidson of NBC10. Bringing Hope Home® is a non-profit organization that provides Unexpected Amazingness® to local Families with cancer through financial and emotional support. Through our Light of Hope Family Grant, they offer a one-time grant to pay essential household bills for Families with cancer. Committee members gathered for a photo at the step and repeat during ghe brunch.
The following is a pictorial of the event.
2. Rebecca Everly, Jennifer Southmayd, Sara Missett and Beth Hayes.
6. Sue Ulmer, Catherine Laucella, Alexandra Collier and Deborah Genuardi.
7. Iryna Iryk, Taylor Campitelli, Nicole Kagan and Holly Adams.
8. Amira Bass M.D. (center) paused for a photo with her friends during the brunch.
11. Cynthia Zickel, Miriam Isenberg, Marianne Famous and Peggy Schramm.
12. Missy Dannenhower, Suzy Pratowski and Tracey King.
13. Bringing Hope Home team members Judy Swahl, Paige Lacek and Sarah Zargiel.