On a sunny Sunday, September 12, 2021, The 24th Annual Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance returned to the grounds of Radnor Hunt. Each year, the Concours event, an invitation-only show, has a featured marque, a vehicle type or coachbuilder and a motorcycle make. The featured automotive classes this year were Bugatti, Chrysler Imperial (Pre War, Post War through 1975, and special editions through 1993), and Ferraris That Are Not Red (through 328 and 512 plus Supercars). The featured motorcycles classes were Superbikes of the 1970s and Motorcycles of the Motordrome Era. The show field has had an array of some of the greatest classic and sporting marques that have made the Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance one of the premier events in the nation. (From left) Cheryl Lamoreux, Marcie Craig, M.J. Potter and
Sandra Litvin arrived at the event in one of the carriages. They came to the clubhouse for some refreshments.
3. Concours enthusiasts Ted Daugherty, Lauren Jendrasiak, Sandy Cotterman, Win Daugherty and Laura Stacey enjoyed the event.
4. Mike Tillson, Founder and Chairman of the Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance, really liked the look of this 1935 Swallow Sidecar Saloon!
5. Radnor Hunt General Manager Douglas Hill and his wife Kathleen posed with the miniature autos!
6. Geralyn Walish and George Walish shared a moment in the judging tent.
7. Tom Watkins loved the look of this 1930 Auburn 8-95 Cabriolet.
8. Todd Westby and Brenda Graves liked the “masked” look of this automobile!
9. Mason Conn, his Dad, Jeff Conn, and Leslie Gross and her daughter Paloma paused for a photo.
10. Concours Ambassadors Gordana Loncar, Carole Nevin, Anne Koffey and Susan Healey were pictured at the event.
11. Johnny Oakes and his wife Lauren Bushby Oakes brought their son Asher to the event!
13. Stacy Taylor, Harrison Platz, Grace Benson, James Harris, Sandy Cotterman and Dane Medici attended the event.
14. Bob Raynor and the Concours committee members got ready to judge the entries.
15. Marc O’Neill, Laura Picciano, Bill Novotny and Rosalie Scott liked the look of this automobile.
17. Museo Detail members paused for a photo at the Concours event.