1. Bryn Mawr Night kicked-off at 5 p.m. on Friday, September 24, 2021 in the Bryn Mawr Trust parking lot at Lancaster and Bryn Mawr Avenues with a 10-piece jazz band along with tasty treats from La Colombe, The Bakery House, Up Ryes Bagel & Café and the Philly Pretzel Factory. There were performances by Wolf Performing Arts Center, including”You’ll Be Back” from Hamilton and “Travel Song” from Shrek; Yoga & Reiki demonstrations; chair massages by Hummingbird Yoga & Massage Studio; and Serena Zelezny, “wine whisperer” spoke about what to bring to BYOB’s. Later in the evening Sandy Goldstein Edelstein of The GROVE, multi-award winning fashionista and personal stylist, spoke about fall’s must-have fashions. Many attendees strolled Lancaster Avenue Stores and restaurants who had champagne flowing and discounts galore. Shop, dine, snack and sip – guests enjoyed BRYN MAWRTINI’s and the very cool vibe of
Brynmawrvelous, where quaint charming Georgetown meets the hip, cool vibe of SOHO!
And the band played on!
2. Commissioner Scott Zelov and Bryn Mawr Association President Tim Rubin paused for a photo with Carole Felton Shore of Carole Felton Shore Communications, Bryn Mawr Night founder.
5. The Wolf Performing Arts Center team Betsy Wolf Regn, Jamie Amen and Sarah Wittwer conducted sign-ups at the event.
6. (From left) Director of Bryn Mawr Day, Susan Davis, Michelle Bogosian, Camera Shop of Bryn Maw owner, and her daughter Emma, chatted with Scott Zelov about Bryn Mawr Night. Hopefully Bryn Mawr Day will be re-imagined next year (2022)!
7. The Arrowroot Farmacy team, Imari Jones, Mindy Marcozzi, Gracie Mandel, Debbi Masterman and Elizabeth Niemeyer gathered around Arrowroot owner Debbie Niggeman (center) during the Bryn Mawr Night walkabout.
8. Jaime LaSalle of Rachelle paused for a moment at the mini grand piano! Jaime helped Bryn Mawr Night attendees make purchases from the wonderful vintage collection items available at the boutique.
9. Bryn Mawr Theatre offered free movie posters to all who wanted them. Membership Manager Patricia Russo (right) helped Anthony Vamosi Iannarella and Grace Yovakim make their selection!