1. OVME held a opening reception at its new medical aesthetics studio in Bryn Mawr on Thursday, August 5, 2021. OVME aesthetics, pronounced “of me,” is a medical aesthetic enterprise that connects aspiring men and women with skilled health care providers in select cities nationwide. OVME combines a bespoke selection of minimally invasive cosmetic services with contemporary yet welcoming retail boutiques that promise the “Fountain Ov You.®”The team is composed of creative caregivers who provide solutions for “age appropriate” skin health. Founder and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Mark McKenna, President and COO Colleen Lewis, Chief People Officer Ed Welsh, Regional Manager Mid Atlantic Emily Plushnick and CFO/CAO Deirdre Kiely and OVME team members cut the ribbon during the grand opening event.
5. Regional Manager Emily Plushnick and Sarah Busby welcomed Missy Dietz and Greg Seitter of Boyd’s to the event.
8. Lauriann Payne chatted with Tessa Jenkins and Jessica Kartalija of CBS Philly.
9. Philadelphia Style Publisher John Colabelli chatted with OVME’s Dr. Mark McKenna and COO Colleen Lewis.
10. JoAnn Pieretti chatted with OVME officers Colleen Lewis, Deirdre Kiely, Emily Plushnick and Ed Welsh.
11. Guests included Mayela Garcia, Diana Razumow and Maria Hernandez.
13. Alana Tosti chatted with Lilie Toth at the event.
14. Bernie Magrino chatted with OVME Teama Members Lynn Testaiuti and Nicole Branchide.