Community Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM)’s 20th Anniversary Golf Classic Held at Applebrook Golf Club
1. Community Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) held it’s 20th Anniversary Annual Golf Classic Tuesday, June 8 at Applebrook Golf Club, Malvern. Though the weather did not cooperate for the afternoon, the morning golfers experienced a great, and hot, day on the greens and many enjoyed a wonderful late afternoon program and dinner. Over the last 20 years, the CVIM Golf Classic has raised close to $5 million ensuring those most in need of high-quality healthcare in our shared communities have access to and receive the medical and dental services and healthcare education they so desperately need to lead healthy, productive lives. Many thanks to Head Pro Dave McNabb and the entire team of Applebrook for making the CVIM Golf Classic a wonderful experience for the last 20 years! CVIM President & CEO Maureen Tomoschuk, Rose M., and CVIM Board Chair John Garvey, were pictured during remarks. Rose spoke about her experience as a CVIM patient.
2. CVIM Board Member Joe Tankle and Meridian Bank’s Charlie Kochka.
3. Brady Hooper, Matt Clark, Pete Formidoni and Brendan Graham of UBS Wealth Management.
4. Greg Warner, Lou Diorio, Frank Sinkovitz and Bill Tobin of West Pharmaceutical Services, Lead Sponsor for the event.
5. Brian Gatti, James Withrow, Wayne Withrow and Jack Hewes.
7. CVIM volunteers gathered for a photo during the anniversary event.
8. Bob Riley (left) paused for a photo with Joe Tankle and Ted Pacitti.
9. Bryn Mawr Trust’s Mike Harrington, Diego Calderin, Frank Leto and CVIM Board Member. Matt Holt.
10. Jeff March, first row, second from right, is joined by CVIM Board Member Mike Schnably, first row, first from left, David Kelleher, President, David Auto Group, second row, second from left and the members of Citadel’s foursomes.
11. Mike Duncan, Joe Lewis, MD and Dave Rooney from Chester County Hospital/Penn Medicine.
13. Binney Wietlisbach, Brett Celek and Tom Kovell.