Pennsylvania Ballet makes a triumphant return to live performances with its Spring Festival at historic Red Rose Farm in Villanova
The Pennsylvania Ballet made a triumphant return to live performances with its Spring Festival at the historic Red Rose Farm in Villanova, Saturday, June 5 and Sunday, June 6. Community members and patrons were invited to experience incredible artistry amidst the rolling hills of Villanova during this fundraising event. Guests were treated to performances of dynamic works by company dancers and orchestra members, all taking place on the grounds of the historic Red Rose Farm. The Pennsylvania Ballet dancers gathered for a photo before their open-air performance during the June 6 event.
2. Zoe and Madeline Hahn, Karin Schwalb Hahn and Amiie and Michael Hahn attended the event.
4. Basil Talbott, Dr. Jan Gordon, Lynn Hitschler and Susan Talbott were among the guests attending the event.
6. Ritson and Julie Ferguson and Kurt and Anna Hilzinger enjoyed the outdoor event.
8. Guests included Maks and Haley Morgaylo and Eilis Monahan and Giles Hooker.
9. Win and Lanny Newman chatted with Alice Donavin.
10. Guests received their preferred choice of hearty picnic basket courtesy of Balbao Catering. Teresa Fink and Stephen Varenhorst enjoyed their picnic basket choice before the performance began.