1. The 2021 Annual Life Sciences PA Awards Program has evolved significantly in the past few years, from a dinner to a documentary and this year to an open-air tailgate. Although the setting of this event has shifted, the value of the LSPA membership and life sciences industry continues to be the driving force behind honoring the lifetime achievement of some of the community’s leaders, and their accomplishments in 2020. The life sciences industry in Pennsylvania delivered for the world in 2020. They celebrated on May 26, 2021 during an outdoor, open-air, celebration of the life sciences. This drive-in style event featured LSPA’s most prestigious awards, safe networking opportunities, food trucks, and more! Teams came together and created their own block party with chairs, coolers, and décor to celebrate their organization’s accomplishments during the past year. They also reconnected with the community while adhering to all
COVID-19 mitigation guidelines at The Discovery Labs Parking Lot, tailgate-style! Discovery Labs President and COO Joerg Ahlgrimm (left) paused for a photo with Director, U-Penn Gene Therapy Program Dr. Jim Wilson, Discovery Labs co-founder and Executive Director Audrey Greenberg and Dr. Wilson”s son Matt Wilson at the event.
2. Vice President of Testing Dana Cipriano (center) was pictured with friends at the event.
4. Amien Gross, Dale Stesko and Jerry O’Connor were pictured with Audrey Greenberg (second right).
5. Martha Walker, Sharon Slusarski, Lorraine Fonda and Stephanie Sheets attended the tailgate event.
9. Thomas Majernick and friends enjoyed the unique tailgate celebration.
11. Joerg Ahlgrimm chatted with Bryon Martinez, Amy Tirney, Emily Moran and friend.
12. Joerg Ahlgrimm, Dr. Jim Wilson and Audrey Greenberg.
14. Troy Logan, Dan Woodbury, Jason Beam and Russ Abraham of Proconex attended the Life Sciences Annual Awards Tailgate event.