1. Restaurant veteran Anthony DePaul announced the grand opening of DePaul’s Table: Modern Italian Steakhouse on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 7E. Lancaster Avenue. DePaul, formerly from The Chophouse, Marc Forgione’s American Cut Steakhouse and Borgata, brings a pedigree of industry insight and knowledge to this exciting new concept. DePaul aims to bring back the long lost artform of the Maitre D’ with elevated customer service and extra attention to detail. While the pandemic may have changed the state of dining for months and maybe years to come, DePaul and team looks to bring back all the things we have missed this last year about an exceptional dining experience. In the kitchen, DePaul has tapped New Jersey-native Executive Chef Jose Galicia (The Chophouse). Chef will showcase Italian flavors, the finest cuts of steak, big chops, fresh seafood, seasonal vegetables, big salads, savory flatbreads and fresh made desserts. For the
beverage program, look for handcrafted cocktails, a curated wine selection, and selections of domestic, import and local beers with a rotating seasonal tap. DePaul’s opens just in time for Mother’s Day Weekend and Ardmore Restaurant Week. For the Mother’s Day, look for a special fixed price brunch. For Ardmore Restaurant Week, look for the new restaurant to host Ardmore Restaurant Week Happy Hour with drink and appetizer specials. DePaul’s launches with indoor, outdoor, happy hour, bar service, take-out cocktails to go, catering and private events. Opening hours will be dinner service Sunday, 5 pm to 9 pm and Monday to Saturday, 5 pm to 9:30 pm, with take-out Sunday to Monday, 5 pm to 8 pm. For more information, visit www.depaulstable.com, call 610-589-0500 and follow @depaulstable on social media. Jennifer Robinson, Jennifer Sharp and Jaimi Blackburn attended the grand opening dinner.
3. Marguerite DeGrassa and her mother Editor, Columnist and Blogger, Peg DeGrassa, attended the dinner.
4. Lynsie Feinberg came to the opening with her Dad Stephen Feinberg.
5. Good Day Philadelphia’s Karen Hepp and her husband Brian Sullivan paused for a photo with Savvy’s Caroline O’Halloran and Kathy Stevens.
7. Eric Knopping and Jason Wolf chatted with restaurateur Anthony DePaul (right).
8. Alex Holley and Mike Jerrick of Good Day Philadelphia attended the opening dinner.
9. Living Wells’s Pat Nogar and her husband David were pictured during the opening dinner.
10. Linda Koethe and Michelle Leonard chatted with DePaul’s General Manager Alexandra Sarnez during the dinner.