Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse in the King of Prussia Town Center holds an Art & Champagne workshop event
1. Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse in the King of Prussia Town Center held an Art & Champagne workshop event. The evemt was hosted by Fashion Illustrator and Visual Director, Dallas Shaw, on Davio’s outdoor patio. As one of the most in-demand illustrators in the industry, Shaw has taken on work for many notable names including Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Kate Spade, Dolce and Gabbana, Harper’s Bazaar, Donna Karan, Fresh Skincare and many more. Guests were invited to enjoy chef selected appetizers and a Champagne tasting provided by Veuve Clicquot as they master their freehand drawing and watercolor skills during the hands-on workshop led by Dallas Shaw.The concept behind Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse is simple, regional Italian food with a focus on the grill. Davio’s offers everything from prime aged steaks, fresh seafood and salads as well as handmade pasta creations. Davio’s takes great pride in serving guests with an expert kitchen and attentive staff in the dining room, offering an exceptional dining experience unlike any other with a focus on hospitality. Chef-Restaurateur, Steve DiFillippo recently published his first business and hospitality book, It’s All About the Guest: Exceeding Expectations in Business and in Life the Davio’s Way. For more information visit www.davios.com or www.stevedifillippo.com. Fashion Illustrator and Visual Director Dallas Shaw paused for a photo with Moet & Chandon Champagne Specialist Chris Baggetta and Davios Director of Public Relations & Marketing, Anny Deirmenjian Deese, during the Art & Champagne event at Davios King of Prussia.
2. Neisha Boothe, Nicole Palmer, Armida Kandareli and Renae Stennett attended the event.
3. Jennifer Morgan, Olivia Bonner and Kristin Graham enjoyed the Art & Champagne workshop event.
5.Dallas Shaw paused for a photo with Jennifer Robinson.
6. Patsy and Rick Stump attended the workshop event with Raye and Jerry Johnson.
8. Colleen Byrnes, Jen Campanelli and Erin Murphy loved the Art & Champagne workshop event.