1. To help honor the past, celebrate the present, and build for the future, the annual Traditions Ball took place on Saturday, November. 14, 2020 at The Desmond Hotel in Malvern. The theme of this year’s event was “Denim, Diamonds, and Dedication.” The Traditions Ball included music by local pianist John Grecia, cocktails, dinner, and a silent auction (online) and raises funds that are critical to continuing the organization’s signature program. (From left) Rick and Minette Lubker and Anthony and Tara Duca paused for a photo durng the event. Minette Lubker chaired the event and Anthony Duca served as the Master of Ceremonies. The Family Lives On Foundation supports the lifelong emotional well-being of children whose mother or father has died. Their Tradition Program provides opportunities for intentional remembering, creating a safe haven for grief, communication and celebration.
2. Pete and Adriana Way and Norma and Miguel Baptista. Miguel Baptista is a member of the board of directors
3. Maria and Doug Weems.
4. Miguel and Norma Baptista and Cindy and Tony Costanzo, Board of Directors Chair.
7. Melissa and Chris Galli and Stephanie Fulmer.
8. Timothy and Angel Hunter, Guest Speaker and Mary Murphy Founder.
9. Pat Mullen and Matthew and Mark Carlinsky. Matthew Carlinsky was the 2020 Program Graduate.