1. Wayne Bed & Breakfast at 211 Strafford Ave Wayne, hosted a floral arranging experience on Wednesday, September 9, 2020. it was its very first floral arranging experience with Posh & Bloom (https://poshandbloom.com/). The class was led by the company’s founder, Brittany McRae, the famed creative director for numerous large scale installations such as fashion forward institutions that include Paramount Studios and BET Networks. The two-hour experience also included individual cheese and charcuterie boards by Di Bruno Bros, the preferred caterer. There was a maximum of 10 guests and all were socially distanced with each guest having their own table. It took place on the B&B’S patio and all guests were requested to wear their masks during the event. Posh & Bloom’s Brittany McRae (left) paused for a photo with Public Relations Specialist Gary Murray and guest Jennifer Robinson. Built at the turn of the century in the Arts & Crafts Victorian style, the Wayne B&B offers an elegant and tranquil stay in a historic 1885 home. Distinctive and personal, more boutique hotel than B&B, this exemplary inn has been delighting sophisticated visitors to Main Line Colleges & Universities; Families & Friends; Historic Sites; and Gardens since 2012.Five bedrooms retaining the charm and character of an earlier century are filled with style and grace – each with a King Size Bed and Private En suite Bath.
2. These beautiful flowers were used for the individual floral arrangements created by guests who followed Brittany’s instructions.
4. Gelsomina Picariella was pictured working on her flower arrangement.
5. Posh & Bloom’s Brittany McRae admired the texture and color of this perfect rose!
6. Nikki Fazio created this stunning flower arangement. She loved her final product.
7. All of the guests gathered with their floral arrangements for a group picture with Brittany McRae at the end of the evening.