1. The Wayne Bed and Breakfast Inn teamed up with gourmet food purveyor Di Bruno Bros. for a Rosé Garden Dinner on Thursday, July 30. The event featured a sit-down dinner and wine experience surrounded by the inn’s lush gardens.Di Bruno Bros. Executive Chef Ashley James crafted a special five-course menu for the occasion, which was paired with Sommelier Hudson Austin’s rosé wine selections from France, Italy, Spain and California. Butlered hors d’oeuvres were followed by an appetizer course of chilled summer gazpacho accompanied by a Bovale rosé, then a roasted peaches and burrata salad with Angels and Cowboys rosé. Choose from an entrée of roasted branzino or summer corn risotto, both paired with a French Commanderie de Peyrassol rosé. Ending on a sweet note, dessert was a Mediterranean almond cake with rose chantilly cream and summer berries paired with a Marenco Brachetto d’Acqui vintage. To ensure safety and create an intimate environment, the dinner was limited to 40 individuals. Tables were spaced out, each seating individuals who purchased tickets together or request to be seated together, to prevent co-mingling between groups. Di Bruno staff was required to wear masks, but diners were not expected to wear masks. Laurie Wightmam, Michael Wiley and Bethanne and Rich Muth chatted during the Rosé Garden Dinner
A charming view of Wayne B&B
3. Chef Ashley James, Amy Howe, Benny Satlow and Sommelier Hudson Austin paused for a photo.
7. Wayne B&B owner Bob Thomason welcomed Judy and Haley Taylor (left and right) to the event.
9. Party Host Helper’s Renee Patrone Rhinehart and her husband Ted Rhinehart sampled hors d’Oeuvres offered by Di Bruno’s Sandy Glatter
11. Dave Cameron and Lauren Westerman enjoyed cocktails on the verdant terrace
12. Guests enjoyed the safe and comfortable dinner table settings
13. Shayna and Doug Beck paused for a photo during the Rosé Garden Dinner
14. A tour of the property revealed this swimming pool just beyond the fence