On Saturday, February 8, 2020 Darren Sudman, CEO of Simon’s Heart and Phyllis Sudman, co-founder of Simon’s Heart and Senior Director of Strategic Development for Comcast, hosted more than 400 supporters at its annual fundraiser held this year at the Fitler Club in Philadelphia. The event featured cocktails, food stations, a raffle, dinner and an awards ceremony. Simon’s Heart, formerly known as Simon’s Fund, is a 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to raising awareness about the warning signs and conditions that lead to sudden cardiac arrest and death in children. Darren and Phyllis Sudman founded Simon’s Fund in 2005 in memory of their three-month old
son, Simon. He died suddenly while taking a nap from an undetected heart condition.correctons ma
3. Phyllis and Darren Sudman welcomed Leigh and Mitch Bednoff to the event.
4. Melissa, Lori and Ken Fair.
6. Family members Amy Margulies, Phyllis Sudman, Audrey Kramer and Ellen Satinsky were pictured during the event.
This automobile parked outside the Fitler Club attracted a lot of attention! It was donated by AlgarFerrari of Philadelphia and raffled off during the event.
8. Phyllis and Darren Sudman (left and right) welcomed honoree, Aaron Baggish, and David Shipon to the event.
10. Mike and Kelly Monsell arrived at the event with Diana Rodgers and her husband Ducis Rodgers of 6abc. Diana and Ducis served as event co- chairs.
12. Holly and Tony Stanley and Nicole and David Maury.
13. Mark and Alison Shapiro and Leigh and Mitch Bednoff.
14. Adam Kaye and Michael and Sheri Horowitz.
15. Ryan Spaulding, Jennifer Epstein and Amanda Yale.
16. F.S. and Gokcen Gurk and Seema and Will Bonney.