Laurel Rittenhouse Developer, Southern Land Company, hosts cocktail party to celebrate the holiday season.
1. The Laurel at 1911 Walnut introduces a luxury lifestyle worthy of this final residential opportunity on prestigious Rittenhouse Square. The tallest new residential building on downtown Philadelphia’s Center City skyline, this elegant new address offers an unprecedented combination of landmark architecture, refined living and expansive corner residences that take luxury to new heights and panoramic views to new horizons. On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, Laurel Rittenhouse Developer, Southern Land Company, hosted a cocktail party to celebrate the holiday season. It took place in Southern Land’s Sales Gallery located on Walnut Street, Philadelphia. Sachel and Anne Fadullon and Robyn Morgan paused for a photo with Brian Emmons, Southern Land’s Development Manager.
3. Colby Wagner, Dr. Alicia Daniels and Chris Wolfington attended the holiday party.
7. Meridian Bank president Chris Annas and bank officer Jessica Annas chatted with Milica Schavio (second left) and Loren Kagan (right).
9. Danielle Maurizi, Tiffany Fasone, Jenna Gyger and Melinda Previtera attended the party.
11. Kathryn Sullivan, Maria Zolezzi, Pat O’Brian and Danielle Howard.
14. Michele Plachter and Mary Ellen Dearborn chatted with Katelyn and Rick Gresko.