1. The Wayne Art Center’s annual Craft Forms Preview Party took place on Friday, December 6 2019. This eagerly anticipated exhibition, is dedicated to enhancing the public’s awareness of fine contemporary craft while providing a venue for established and emerging artists to share their creative endeavors. With companion shows Westward HO! A Look at Contemporary Craft from the Southwest and Attraction to Abstraction. the exhibitions will run from December 7, 2019 to February 1, 2020. Tom and Deirdre Selig and Clemens Mayer chatted with Craft Forms 2019 Committee Chair Franz Rabauer (second left) during the preview party.,
4, Artist John Rais chatted with Kelley Traister, Kate Dannenberg and Artist Jamie Scherzer.
6. Nathaniel Stitzlein, Leslie Morgan and Dane Rastorfen examined items in the Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith Gallery.
10. 2019 Craft Forms Committee Chair Franz Rabauer (right) welcomed Richard Woosman and Diane Dalto Woosman (center) to the Preview Party.
11. Andy and Jen Reeder and Alan and Anne McIlvain.
12. Bob Thomason chatted with Rachel Gerrity and Ryan Becker.
13. Aux Petits Delices founder Patrick Gauthron and his wife Nina toasted the 25th anniversary of Craft Forms.
15. First Priority Bank served as a Craft Forms sponsor. Jane Gardner (second right) and her team members paused for a photo during the preview party.