1. On Saturday, November 30, 2019 a grand evening took place inside the storied East Falls childhood home of Philadelphia darling Grace Kelly. Commonwealth Youthchoirs guests enjoyed an evening straight out of the Golden Age of old-Hollywood, complete with a musical salon featuring mezzo soprano Marietta Simpson, specialty cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, spectacular auction items, raffle baskets, and live entertainment while making a difference in the lives of hundreds of children across Philadelphia. Commonwealth Youthchoirs transforms the lives of young people through the power of making music together – one song at a time. Commonwealth
Youthchoirs members and their accompanist were pictured while getting ready to entertain the guests.
3. Nicholas Kelly and his sister Katherine Kelly (left and right) chatted with Melanie and Aloysius Lynagh ( center).
5. Gold sponsors Joe Ferrier and Donna Nicoletti Ferrier and Darcy Marcantonio shared a moment with Commonwealth Youthchoirs founder Steve Fisher and Cynthia and Frank Acade.
7. The Piszek family, Bill, Andrew and Beth gathered around the happy couple following the surprise marriage proposal!
11. Katherine and Nicholas Kelly paused for a photo with Steve Fisher and commonwealth Youthechoirs communication director Michelle Boyles (center).
15. Oksana Reedy chatted with Steve Fisher.
17. Suzanne Schiller and family paused for a photo during the reception.