1. Surrey Services held its second annual fashion show and luncheon on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at Merion Cricket Club. Louella Boutique of Wayne, Bryn Mawr, Malvern and Avalon provided the clothing for the fashion show. There was also the opportunity to buy or browse with Louella and other local businesses. Surrey Services for Seniors’ mission is to help older adults to live at home with independence and dignity and to continue as engaged members of the community. Surrey Services for Seniors’ mission is to help older adults to live at home with independence and dignity and to continue as engaged embers of the community. Surrey provides critical services to seniors including home-delivered meals, transportation, in home services and activities at its
four centers located in Chester and Delaware counties. Committee chairs Jean Kozicki and Nancy Crawford were pictured with Bob Madonna, Surrey’s President and CEO.
3. Guests included Mary and Frank Tatnall and Joan Prewitt.
6. Committee members Jean Kozichi, Monika Krug, Mo McTamney, Mary DelVacchio, Maureen Cislo, Mary Hodge and Nancy Crawford paused for a photo during the event.
9. Ruth, Sue, Luanne, Stacie, and Sondra Scott, Mateo Portonova and Joan Scott all Scott family members, gathered for a family photo at the event.
13. Amy Obritz, Tina Fortebuono and Coleen Matey were among the vendors at the luncheon and fashion show.