1. On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, Elissa Bloom, Executive Director of The Philadelphia Fashion Incubator hosted ”The Future of Fashion” a fashionable event at the legendary Joan Shepp boutique in Center City, Philadelphia. A group of amazing designers staged unique and inspiring styles and so much color, style, talent and inspiration was packed into one place. The Fashion Incubator
at Macy’s Philadelphia offers such a tremendous opportunity for success to these creative designers! These fashions define the future of Philadelphia style! Check out the exemplary wearable art emerging from the students at the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator … Philly is clearly making a statement in Style! Philadelphia Fashion Incubator’s mission is to nurture emerging fashion entrepreneurs
from Philadelphia design schools and the local fashion community. Michelle Shannon and Elissa Bloom welcomed Philadelphia Representative Sheila Hess to the Fashion Incubator event.
3. Farrah Farag and Sarah Frank enjoyed the fashion show.
4. Jenna Smith, Cheldini Rumer and Sailor Anderson paused for a photo with designer Prajê Oscar (second left) during the Fashion Incubator event.
5. Tuesday Gordon, Joan Shepp and Elaine Chakov were pictured during the fashion show.
8. Holly Meng, Margaret Hughes and Elissa Bloom paused for a photo with Suku Massimo.
9. Ana Fernandez-Parret, Angel Padulo, Rachel Black and Valori Zazlow attended the fashionable show.
11. Cathleen Helmuth, Sheila Hess, Dee Lynam, Michelle Leonard and Stephanie Fulford were pictured at the event. Cathleen Helmuth’s team from AME Salon and Spa were thrilled to be the hair and makeup sponsor for the event.
12. Elissa Bloom congratulated all the designers that took part in the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator at the end of the evening!.