1. On Saturday, November 16, 2019 The 80th Annual Cup Day celebration, organized by the Women’s Auxiliary, took place at Overbrook Golf Club in Bryn Mawr. For more than 100 years St. Edmond’s Home has served children with severe and profound intellectual and physical disabilities. They provide an exceptional continuum of care for the children. The original home, at 4th Street and Haverford Avenue, under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, primarily served children affected by polio. In 1956 the Home moved to Roberts Road in Rosemont. Cup Day chairs Jim Muller and Stacie Bole and Jim and Betsy Kane paused for a photo during the event.
3. Al and Robin Conicella and Carolyn Slota and Glenn Price. Robin Conicella serves as Women’s Auxiliary president and Carolyn Slota is vice president.
4. Tim and Kathe O’Donovan, Paul and Liz Finley and Linda and Dave Kauffman.
5. Steve and Alexa Weather and Gary and Denise Clofine. Denise Clofine is St. Edmond’s administrator.
7. Lauren Golder, Jaclyn Galbally, Caitlin O’Donovan and Stephanie Forbes.
8. Maureen Rodgers Hartung, Chris Ostrander and Marti and Michael Rodgers.
9. Ben and Maureen Hartung, Pat Bolger, Jim Kane and Chris Rodgers were pictured during the Cup Day event.