Tania Spensierato, her husband Luciano and three children, Giuseppe, Gabriel and Giada celebrated “Breathe” during a book launch held at Gran Caffe Aquila (17th and Chestnut Streets), Philadelphia.
Tania (Trozzo) Spensierato had always loved reading and writing. She’s been a daydreamer since she was seven, making up stories along the way. When her father became ill she decided to give a voice to the characters and stories that were in her head. She hopes to write many more! Breathe is a contemporary romance about a girl name Clara, who was kidnapped at a young age and then luckily found. Totally unaware of her beauty and strength, she’s about to start a new high school and she is determined to break through those walls she’s created around herself and let people in. Her first day she encounters Gabe Caruso: handsome, popular and every girl’s dream. He doesn’t allow girls to get especially close but one look at her and he knows his life life will never be the same.
2. Tania Spensierato and Jennifer Lynn Robinson.
5. Rosanna Villasmil, Tania Spensierato, Loreta Montenegro and Federica Pane.
9. Biagio Genovesi, Luciano Spensierato and Tanya Tecce.
10. Luciano Spensierato, Shamir Chaka and Nirmal Vemanna.
13. Carmelina Berardi, Tania Spensierato and Marialuisa Ciocca and Tania’s daughter Giada.
17. Domenica Leitner, Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Tania Spensierato and Emi Kirschner.
18. Ger and Anna Ronan and Luciano and Tania Spensierato.
20. Franco Sposato, Tania Spensierato and Pasqualina Sposato.
23. Natasha Vertte, Matthew Howard and Tania and Luciano Spensierato.