1. Regina Lowrie, president and CEO of Dytrix and Scott Stevenson, CEO of Northwest were the featured speakers at the October 2, 2019 U.L.R.E. luncheon held in the Library Room at the Union League. The speakers spoke about wire fraud, cyber security, stolen passwords, e-mail fraud and hacked accounts and opined that the Real Estate Industry was a prime target for these kind of actions. A lively Q&A followed.
2. Rick Longmore, pictured with Peter Poretta and Loren Kagan, introduced the speakers to the U.L.R.E. luncheon attendees.
3. Regina Lowrie and Scott Stevenson and ULRE chair Bill Pennewell paused for a photo before the Q&A began.
6. John and Penny Sarkoglu (left and right) paused for a photo with Ann Du and Jennifer Burnside.
8. Larry Schwartz, Liz Cackowski, Patrick Keating and Bill Dalton.