1. Nicole Klein of The Nicole Klein Team at Keller Williams recently completed a Luxury Home Marketing training program offered by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, the premier independent authority in training and designation for real estate agents working in the luxury residential market. Real estate professionals who complete this training build the knowledge, skills, and expertise
required to support the unique needs of affluent buyers and sellers of high-end properties. The completion of this focused training also provides Nicole Klein with membership into The Institute, which connects them to exclusive resources and benefits that Nicole Klein can use to successfully market their luxury residential listings and find qualified buyers for high-end property in the Main Line community. Nicole Klein has been in real estate since 2007 and specializes in
traditional and luxury homes on the Main Line. She is in the top 50 of all of Luxury agents at Keller Williams and has been awarded Main Line Parent Realtor of the year and Main Line Today’s Best Realtor. Nicole celebrated her Luxury Home Marketing training status when she hosted an event with her team, past clients and friends on October 24, 2019 at Enoteca Tredici in Bryn Mawr. Heather Turner,
Jaimi Blackburn, Jennifer Robinson and Lindsay Johnston paused for a photo with Nicole Klein (center).
3. Simon and Michele Ellis and Amy Smith and Brian Howe.
9. Richelle Payne, Walter and Jennifer Robinson and Stephanie and Mike Seal.
11. Ron and Jaimi Blackburn and Casey and Erica McDonald.
12. Erica McDonald, Monica DeSanctis and Heather Turner.
14. Erica McDonald, Greg Seitter and Nicole Klein.