1. The Main Line Opera Association and the Academy of Vocal Arts hosted the Main Line Opera Association’s “An Afternoon with the Opera Stars of Tomorrow” on Sunday, October 13, 2019 at the Merion Tribute House. Guests enjoyed a silent auction, spirits raffle, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a buffet and performances by AVA’s resident artists. AVA is distinguished by its reputation for high quality performances that are acclaimed by critics locally, nationally and internationally. Each year AVA resident artists are presented in four or five fully-staged opera productions accompanied by an orchestra. The mission of the Academy of Vocal Arts is to be the world’s premier institution for training young artists as international opera soloists. Claire Boasi, John McCarthy and Marlene and George Milner attended the event.
3. AVA resident artists Jose Melendez, Zachary Rioux, Anne Marie Stanley, Cody Müller and Emily Margevich paused for a photo with
Alice Chase (third right).
5. Tash Duff, Carol Boslet, Pat Carroll, Sandy Leopold and Mia Marcovici made their bid on fine wines provided by Michael Talarico (second left)
7. Tony and Sally Jannetta and Peter Wilding.
8. Drs. Emy and Romeo Abella (left and right) chatted with Christine Batchelor.
9. Zachary Rioux, Emily Margevich, Cody Müller and Anne Marie Stanley shared a moment during the reception.