1. The Cancer Support Community, an agency that helps thousands of cancer patients and their families with a variety of free programs, hosted “Unmasking Cancer” on Thursday, October 10 at The Lucy in Philadelphia. CSC raises awareness about the importance of confronting all the complicated emotions of having cancer. The event highlighted some of the things people hide from when it comes to cancer and aims to enlighten all to CSC’s free services that are so critical to cancer patients, caregivers and their families. Cancer survivor Tammy Brenner (left) paused for a photo with Cheryl Hill and Pam Ginsberg during the cocktail reception.
3. Ana Begler, Glenn Nugent and Jeri Kim were pictured with honoree Dr. Ralph Zinner (right) of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
10. Joannne Massengill, Iris Shea, Linda Siegfried and Sandy Annesley were pictured with Inspiration Award honoree Marianne Dean (center).
11. Gwen Goodwill Bianchi, Charlotte Suspenski and Lisa Cooper chatted with Nicole Dresnin Schaeffer during the cocktail reception.
12. Sheryl and Michael Dresnin paused for a photo with Usha Rao, and Luke and Mark Reynolds.