1. The Devon Fall Classic is a four-day jumping competition and Fall Festival held at the historic Devon Horse Show grounds in Devon. In addition to thrilling competitions, the Fall Festival has many vendors, live music, fabulous food and an exciting Midway Carnival! The Fall Classic is held to benefit the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair Foundation. On Friday, September 13, 2019, ”Yappy Hour,” a perfect event for Devon Fall Classic enthusiasts and their pups, took place in the Devon Horse Show’s Picnic Grove. The event featured tasty treats for humans and dogs, and beer and wine. Devon Country Fair 2020 co-chair Buttons Corkhill and her husband Eric brought their Newfoundland Mountain dogs, Piper and Bernice and their Jack Russell, Gibson, to the Devon Classic Yappy Hour!
3. Marynell Benson, Wendy Parris, Karen Lawson with Brie, Carol Forte and Rosemary Browne from the Providence Animal Center paused for a photo at the event.
6. Girls having fun at Yappy Hour included Laverne Lee, Jillian Dunn, Marla Green, Kristy Rosenberger, Terra Moné and Darlene DiGorio!
13. Justin Greenstein and his wife Renée Greenstein, a designer on QVC for 22 years with two lines ”Attitudes by Renée” and ”Women with Control”, attended the Devon Fall Classic Yappy Hour. They were hosted by Sarah Doheny in her box overlooking the Dixon Oval.
14. Pam Bastings brought her Welsh Corgi, Einstein, and Stacey Enoch brought her hunting dog, Sebastian, to the event.