1. On Saturday, September 21, 2019 The Board of the Willows Park Preserve invited guests to wear their garden attire and sample a seasonal menu, including refreshments. They were also invited to listen to live music and stroll through the Willows Mansion and Gardens. Event proceeds will be used for the Willow’s upkeep and maintenance. Willows Park Preserve Board Members were pictured in front of the mansion at the beginning of the event.
3. Caterer John Serock and his team provided items from their wonderful menu to the guests. John Serock and Jennifer Shannon served food to and Daniel and Svetlana Zantzinger. Daniel Zantzinger’s family were the former owner of the Willows.
4. Jill and Scott Huentelman shared a table with Maria Landry.
5. Party Host Helpers Grace Patterson, Dana Allison and Beverly Harden served food and drink to the attendees.
6. Willows Park Preserve officers Jeff Groff, Tish Long, John and Gerry Tuten and John Faust were pictured at the event.
7. Peter Loevy of Catering by Design served food to Laurie McGrath.
9. Peachtree Catering was also a vendor at the event, Owner Jon Weinrott and Alexandra Knudsen served food from their menu to the guests..