Black Label Real Estate, Porsche Conshocken , Wheels Up and McLaren Philadelphia hold reception at The Fruits in Villanova
1. On Saturday, September 21, 2019, Black Label Luxury Real Estate Company partnered with Porsche Conshocken, Wheels Up and McLaren Philadelphia to present a property on Spring Mill Road in Villanova. The property named The Fruits, includes 4.5 acres of land and a custom-designed house by local architect F.I. Bissinger and built by master builder E.B. Mahoney. Guests, neighbors and realtors toured this exceptional residence and enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and small bites. Black Label Luxury Real Estate specializes in high-end luxury sales, rentals and investments. Porche Conshocken brought 4 automobiles to the event. Black Label team members Paul Colletti, Andrea Desy Edrei and Daniel Edrei were pictured with guests Dr. Jovi Boparai and Dr. Amanda Kahn.
5. The Milanj Diamonds team, Naz Torubi, Michael Naybeen and Sanaz Barharlou, brought a selection of their jewelry to the reception.
6. Lynn and Harris Berger and Kathe and Tim O’Donovan.
Tours of the home were offered during the Al Fresco party.
9. Guests David Goldstein, Christine Hodgson, David Waldman and Jack and Barb Haffner went on the house tour.
11. David Mills, Maureen Reynolds, Michael Dolan, Billy Walsh and Ben Oller paused for a photo in front of this fabulous Aston Marten 2017 automobile!
12. Philadelphia Style Publisher John Colabelli chatted with homeowner Gene Aaron and Black Label’s John Bolaris.
13. The ladies loved Milanj Diamonds stylish jewelry!
15. Andrea Desy Edrei and John Bolaris chatted with homeowners Gene and Aaron (center) at the end of the evening!
16. The Black Label Group gathered for a photo at the step and repeat at the end of .the evening.