1. (Note from Mary Dougherty): Nicole Miller at the Bellevue was born on March 10, 1997. I remember how it felt to be opening our doors for the first time in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, and at such a beautiful, historical hotel. I was excited (maybe a little nervous) and ready to hit the ground running! 22 years later, I never could have anticipated the incredible impact Nicole Miller at the Bellevue has made in our city of brotherly love and sisterly affection. The memories are endless – from hundreds of charitable fundraisers, fashion shows, to the extreme sense of pride that came from creating events like The Bellevue Gets Engaged and The XIX Most Fashionable Women in Philadelphia… it has certainly been an amazing ride. Stay tuned for an exciting upcoming new series of monthly gatherings focusing on fashion trends, health and wellness and more for our amazing customers. Visit our website marykdougherty.com, or follow us on our social channels. Laura Weathers, Sabrina Pray and Mary Dougherty welcomed former Pennsylvania Governor and past Philadelphia Mayor Ed Rendell to the closing party.
5. Sharon Quick, Mary Dougherty, Sabrina Pray and Mary Austen.
7. Sabrina Pray, Mary Dougherty, Holly Kinser, Toni Leslie and Christine Lussier.
9. Lagos store director Janice Waitkus joined Karen Buchholz, Anita Grossberg and Mary Dougherty at the farewell event.
10. Kim Perri-Medini and Donna Coghlan shared a moment with Janice Waitkus.
15. Sabrina Pray, Karen Buchholz, Mary Dougherty and Anne Ravert.
16. Nicole Munoz helped Jasmine Armstrong make her purchase during the final sale.
18. Donna Coghlan, Ed Rendell, Rhonda Willingham and Mary Dougherty.
21. Customers and staff members, Mary Austen, Mia Colona, Jennifer Robinson, Sabrina Pray, Nicole Munoz, Anita Grossberg, Mary Dougherty and Sharon Quick posed one last time with the Nicole Miller name that’s been inscribed on the wall at the Bellevue Hotel store for 22 years!