1. Main Line Today magazine held its 23rd annual ”Best of”‘ event featuring the best food, drinks, salons, music, shops, services and professionals along the Main Line and Western Suburbs at Drexelbrook in Drexel Hill on Thursday, July 18, 2019. Attendees enjoyed sampling food and drink and bidding on live and silent auctions. Auction proceeds benefit Devereux, a leading nonprofit and behavioral health organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of the community. It helps empower children and adults with intellectual, emotional, development and behavioral challenges so they can lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Main Line Today, in print and online, is a sophisticated monthly lifestyle publication providing its readership with the most exclusive information on living on the Main Line. Conni McDonnell of Touché Accessories paused for a photo with Ashley Meyers, and Peggy Conlon of Main Line Fashionista, Marcia Williams and Debbie Allen Wright of Better Connecticut CBS, who while she was in town, attended the event with Conni!
2. Tania Spensierato, Jennifer Sharpe, Jennifer Robinson and Baron and Marcia Williams had fun at the event!
3. Cameron Peters was a winner for these beautiful flower arrangements!
4. Caterer John Serock (right) and his team (from left) Sarah Miller, Sean Sweeney, Brianna McElwee, Stephanie Coleman and Amanda Hirst served their best food samples at the event.
12. Jennifer Grossman, Amy Gelband, Jennifer Sclafani and Ali DeLeo.
13, Cameron Howard, Greg Otis, Dan Burt shared a photo with Jeff Anderson and his signature rose!
14. The Bercy Restaurant team, Justin Weathers, Brooke Rightenour and Chef David Gross, served samples from their restaurant’s menu during ‘’MLT’s Best Of’’ event.
15. Len Boris of Autograph Brasserie, a Fearless Restaurant, created signature drinks during the annual ‘’Best Of’’’ event.
18, Timeless Design team members Alison Chase, Katie Milsam and Kelly Fialkowski paused for a photo with Kate FitzGerald-Wilkes (second left), Timeless Design’s interior Decorator.